CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

8 December

Tuesday! My birthday!! I'm now 29 and I don't feel a day over 41. It was a fun day. I had a great visit in the afternoon and I ate some junk food. I've become a slave to scrumptious vending machine treats. There are Funyuns now, my favorite chip.

I think it's fair to say that I LOVE food! Especially meat, all the great stuff I haven't had in so long. Steak, pork chops, hamburger, bacon, pizza!! I could literally go on for days just like Bubba talking about shrimp on Forrest Gump.

Ooh, Wednesday, I got a couple of new books in the mail. The one I'm reading now is called: "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)" by Ann Coulter. I highly recommend this one, she's a phenomenal author.

Also on Wednesday I watched one of my fave shows - Top Chef. I must admit I'm a reality show junkie. Top Chef, Kitchen Nightmares, Blush, I would watch Biggest Loser but it's on during House and, no matter how much I beg, they won't get me TiVO!!

I've been thinking, and one of those channels like TLC or Bravo or Style should give me a reality show when I get out to open a salon. I'd be such an underdog, and everyone loves the underdog. I mean, come on, they have two shows about tattooing, they could at least give me a chance.

Saturday the house movie was Eagle vs. Shark. Please do not waste your time. I may very well have lost a year of my life during those two hours. Saturday night I watched a special about Alan Jackson. Plus I've been trying to watch the rodeo, at least parts of it, every night while keeping up with football and studying. Whew!! I'm drained.

Sunday I didn't really feel very well so I just stayed in my room and read and studied. I had a test to take today. I only got an 85% :o(. Only one more test after Christmas then it's time for my Baby Boards and Practicals.

Today was really fun, I practiced some Christmas nail art. It turned out so cute!! A snowman, a candy cane, and a snowflake.

This weekend my homework was an essay so I thought I'd include a copy for your reading enjoyment but then I decided it was too long if no one was really interested, so let me know.

Have a great week and don't work too hard, don't sit too long, and always, always love too much.

No comments: